Accommodation



Shanghai Pudong Shangri-La Hotel (5 stars hotel) is one of the most recognized hotels in Shanghai.  Due to its favourable location, it has an excellent views that other hotels do not have. I would choose the deluxe bund view guest room in the River Wing Building, so I can overlook the historical bund, the Huangpu River and the Pudong business district cityscape from my 180 degree window. Shangri-La hotel is more expensive compared to most of the hotels. However, I suppose accommodation is the most important part of my dream vacation, so I think Shangri-La is the best choice. Staying in a comfortable hotel will provide me and my family a sense of safety and more relaxed feeling, I believe it's worth it. (http://www.shangri-la.com/en/property/shanghai/pudongshangrila)




I'm excited to have a spa at Chi in Shangri-La Hotel. I have already read through the menu, and I would love to have the Futuresse Luxurious Face and Body Treatment. It offers 30-minute Aromatic Neck and Shoulder massage, a facial treatment and a full body salt scrub and oil message. It costs RMB 2,080 ( about 310 CND) for 2 hours 30 minutes.